·   · 6 posts
  •  · 0 friends

FAKE FRIENDS

ITS FUNNY HOW THE FRIENDS U HAVE DECIDE TO CHANGE AND ACT DIFFERENT TOWARDS YOU. AND ITS EVEN FUNNIER THAT THE FRIENDS U THOUGHT HAD UR BACC ARE THE ONES WHO STAB U IN IT BUT WAT CAN I SAY ONLY TIME COULD TELL REAL CHARACTER TRAITS, CUZ THE FRIENDS I FIGURED TO BE REAL TURNED OUT FAKE. BUT IF FAKE IS WAT THEY WERE BORN TO BE THEN LET THAT SHIT BE BUT IM SAYING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW IF U A FAKE THEN DONT COME TOWARDS ME CUZ I HATE FAKE ASS FRIENDS AND IM TIRED THAT THEY ACT LIKE THEY UR FRIENDS WHEN IM PRESENT THEY BE LIKE HEY WATS UP OR I GOT YO BACC AND TRYING TO BE ALL UP ON UR BUSINESS AND AS SOON AS I LEAVE IS WHEN THEY FIND THE PERFECT TIME TO STAB ME IN DA BACC, AND THEY WANNA GO AHEAD AND START TALKIN SHIT. AND I COME TO REALIZE THAT 99% OF THE PPL U MET ARE FAKE SO THAT LEAVES 1% REAL. AND I JUST GOTTA SAY I HATE FAKE ASS PPL AND I NOTICED THAT WHEN SOMEONE BACC STABS ME I GET SO MAD THAT I WANNA LEAVE FAR AWAY BUT I COME TO REALIZE THAT IF I RUN AWAY FROM THE FAKE PPL AND DRAMA ALL THEY WILL DO IS FOLLOW ME CUZ IT SEEMS TO FOLLOW ME EVERY WHERE SO Y EVEN BOTHER. SO NOW ALL I CAN SAY IS FUCC FRIENDS CUZ EVEN BACC THEN ALL THEY DID WAS PRETEND. BUT THEN AGAIN I AINT DISSING NO ONE PERTICULAR IM JUST SAYING THAT THERE AINT TO MANY FRIENDS U CAN DEPEND ON, CUZ THEY ALL DO U WRONG AT DA END BUT WAT CAN I SAY WIT FAKE ASS FRIENDS LIKE THAT WE DONT NEED ENEMIES BUT SHIT THERE AINT NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ENEMIES AND FAKES CUZ ITS DA SAME SHIT TO ME!!! BUT WAT I COME TO FIND THE FUNNIEST THING, IS THAT WE WAS ALL SUPPOSE TO BE RIDE OR DIE BUT I GUESS WHEN THEY TURNED FAKE ARE FRIENDSHIP DID RIDE BY ITSELF AND DIED!

,

0 0 0 0 0 0
Comments (5)
  • I am sorry that you have fake friends.... i know how that goes....but sometimes i just keep it to myself....i hope you the best...
    0 0 0 0 0 0
    • i think everyone here can relate to that at one point or another. oh well.screw em. why settle for novelty items when you can have the real deal?
      0 0 0 0 0 0
      • hey now i can so feel for that one. i have read a lot of things in my 16 yrs. but that one i can finally relate to. i hope you keep writing cause you have some very interesting writing skills. keep it up.
        0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Dear Friend, It's Mahmood here from Pakistan. I live in Dubai. I am working in Dubai as a Accounts Manager. Now this time in pakistan For Voccation Here. I am Single, My Hobby Read Book, Cricket, Football, Long Driveing. My Country is "PAKISTAN". My Education is "BBA" Major in "Management". I want serious relationship with Nice and Honest Lady. My Email idd is khanking381@yahoo.com. God bless you and yours. Have a Nice Day:) Take Care Mahmood
          0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Dear Friend, It's Mahmood here from Pakistan. I live in Dubai. I am working in Dubai as a Accounts Manager. Now this time in pakistan For Voccation Here. I am Single, My Hobby Read Book, Cricket, Football, Long Driveing. My Country is "PAKISTAN". My Education is "BBA" Major in "Management". I want serious relationship with Nice and Honest Lady. My Email idd is khanking381@yahoo.com. God bless you and yours. Have a Nice Day:) Take Care Mahmood
            0 0 0 0 0 0
            Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
            Category:
            Created:
            Updated:
            • 607